Your total custom blister packaging solution, from design through distribution.
Blister packaging is one of the most versatile and cost-effective packaging solutions available. It’s also a great way to showcase your product on the shelf.
At Deufol, we design and produce blister packaging for a wide range of businesses. All our manufacturing is produced on site.
Our customers are spread across a diverse set of industries, including:
- Health and beauty
- Consumer electronics
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Cellular components
- Warehouse club packaging
- Toys and games
Our blister packaging process starts with a thorough consultation so we have a full understanding of your needs and goals. Everything we do is custom. There are no standard or cookie-cutter solutions. To design a custom packaging process, we have to clearly understand what you want to achieve.
We ask a number of questions before we begin our blister packaging design, including:
- What kind of security or stability needs does your product have?
- Which parts of the product need to be visible in the blister packaging?
- How many variations of the packaging could there be at any one time?
- What is your budget for packaging cost per unit?
- What is your budget for capital investment into your blister packaging process?
- How do you want your customers to open the package?
This is a sampling of some of the topics we may discuss during our initial conversation. If you don’t know the answers to these questions, that’s okay. We’re here to consult with you and help you identify your most important needs and goals.
Once we have completed the consultation phase, we will present a blister package design and prototype. If the design meets your expectations, we will move into the production phase. If the design isn’t quite what you’re looking for, we'll continue to revise until you're satisfied.
We can also design the process needed for packaging production based on your goals. We custom build our equipment in our in-house machine shop. Whether you want a fully automated, semi-automated, or even mostly manual process, we can develop the equipment necessary to meet your needs and your budget.
We can help you produce and package your product in several different ways.
- You can ship your products to us so we can then package it in our facility. You can store inventory in our warehouse so we can quickly package your product and ship it out under even the tightest of deadlines.
- We can install machinery directly in your facility so you and your team can package your product yourself before distribution.
When you partner with a comprehensive solution provider like Deufol, you get a full-service, all-in-one facility that handles blister packaging design, prototyping, manufacturing, production, fulfillment, and shipping. This ensures you get the right packaging at the right time and right cost in the shortest time to market. Then, you can focus your time and energy on what you do best: producing amazing products for your customers.
For more information, schedule a conversation with one of our custom blister packaging consultants. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you and elevate your packaging and distribution process.